This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm in Love with a GOWN!!!

So I'm sure that most brides have a dress that is the one they envision themselves getting married in before they actually get to go dress shopping...
Well, I'm got one. Here's a few dresses that are similar styles to mine:








I don't want to show the actual dress just in case it does work out for me.

It all started out when I was doing internet browsing and I saw it and thought, oh, that's pretty. 
Then my mom and I went shopping for my dress for my cousin's wedding and I peeked at the dress "to see the material" and see what I thought, wow, that;s one pretty dress.

Then LAST weekend, I went to picked up my blue dress for the cousin's wedding and there was another bride trying it one and my mom asks it it's the dress. I turned looked and FELL IN LOVE!!! It's prefect in some many ways. It's got lace, it's got sparkles, it's got everything I want. Now I don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't work out but I WANT IT TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY!!!


So, my question to all you other brides/fiancées is: How many of you ACTUALLY bought the dress that all along had been the one??


No comments:

Post a Comment