This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Contest

On one the the blogs I follow and have for a while now, Kamie  @ True Love Stories Never have Endings is doing a give away that I'd LOVE to win so please go onto her blog and comment that I should!!!
Thanks everyone!!


Here's the link:



Have a happy Weekend...

Oh, and E, L, mom and I are going to go see Bridesmaid  tomorrow night so look for a review early next week!!!!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment