This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Road Trip

Good Morning Everyone!!

I'm sitting here waiting for the Mr. to get off work so we cam head out on our engagement anniversary, birthday and dating anniversary road trip.

Portland here we come!!!
With a stop at my aunts and a visit to the cemetery to see Grammy...

Have a great day (and week) and I'll try to post along the way...

P.S. Not only is tomorrow my birthday but it's also the Mr. and mine ELEVEN year anniversary together.... O, happy June!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment