This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Must Have Music



So Mr. H and I officially have a dj, but we wanna make sure he plays songs that EVERYONE wants to hear. So my question for you fellow bloggers and followers, what song is a MUST have to dance to when you attend a wedding??

Furthermore, what would be on your do not play list????

Thanks (in advance) for your help!!!!


Later today, mom and I will be meeting the flower lady, so look for a recap later this week or this weekend!!!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!


4 comments:

  1. My usual must haves are Shout, Don't Stop Believing and Living on a Prayer. My fiance and I had all of the typical line/group dances on our do not play list (cha cha slide, chicken dance, macarena, cupid shuffle, etc.), but a bunch of our guests ended up requesting a few. I told our DJ that if more than one guest requests a song on the DNP list, that he could play it after checking with us first. That ended up working out well because even though we may not personally like those songs, it got our guests out on the dance floor, having fun, and that's what really matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheal Jackson is a must have for dancing, you cant help but move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I cant wait for flowers! I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our band did a lady gaga greatest hits segment and it was pretty awesome,
    Build me up buttercup
    shout
    don't stop believing
    paradise by the dashboard light
    living on a prayer
    we've liked lately: semi-charmed kinda life and I want you to want me- a little throwback to the 90's
    i like pink's new song "raise your glass"

    ReplyDelete