This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

E is for Emily

Good Evening everyone! 
As you may have read here, Mr. H and I were going to use our friend, Erika as our wedding photographer. But life threw us a curve ball. 
Erika is marrying Dave FIVE weeks after us (Mr. H is a groomsman), she will have a lot on her plate, so we have selected Emily of ES Photography. 
You can find Emily's website here.





Isn't she just too cute??? 
The search for a new photographer was quite easy if I do say so. 
I had emailed about 30 people, and after hearing prices, narrowed it down to about 10. 
Emily was the first that I set up an interview and after a short thirty minute consultation, I was smitten. 
(Good thing I snagged her when I did because she's now booked THREE weddings in June already).

She even thought about us when she shoot another wedding recently. She actually happened to shoot another shabby chic at our exact venue and was nice enough to send me a message with some photos for inspiration for when we decorate the venue. Isn't that so sweet??? 
Tonight I leave you with those shoots so you can see a sample of her work. And you'll just have to wait and see what we use for ideas when we decorate The Villa for our wedding!!!

















Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!

Love,
Katie


(All photos are courtesy of  ES Photography or her website).

No comments:

Post a Comment