This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABC's

Because its been on a few blogs I read and everyones doing it!!


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen (just enough room for me, my fiancée, the cat, and the dog)
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, which is why the Mr. H does it and LAUNDRY, which I try to keep under control, but it never really ends.
D. Dogs: LOVE especially my boy, Tucker. Honestly, you know cat ladies? I'd probably be a dog lady if I had the time and money.
E. Essential start to your day: Kisses from the doggie!!!!
F. Favorite color: Purple! Always and forever!!!
G. Gold or silver: Silver. I own three items that are gold. Two are earrings that I hardly wear and one is the first gift the Mr. H bought me but that was the first piece of jewelry he bought me.
I. Instruments you play: NONE
K. Kids: Soon, especially after 10+ years, why wait any longer??
L. Live: Sebastopol with no plans to leave any time soon.
M. Mom’s name: Lori 
N. Nicknames: Since my birth name is Kathleen, I guess Katie is top but then there's Lulu, Monkey, Katie Bug
O. Overnight hospital stays: None for me (knock on wood) but have been there for others and don't need to repeat the process for any reason
P. Pet peeve: People who talk on their cell phones and act like the person at the counter is inconveniencing them when YOU COULD HANG UP!!!
Q. Quote from a movie: "It looks like a flamingo threw up in here". Bette Midler as CC in Beaches 
R. Right or left handed: Left
S. Siblings: Jared, my baby brother (although he's almost 25)
T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day but anywhere between 6:30-8:30 except on Tuesday when I get to sleep in until 10
U. Underwear: I wear it
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts, sauerkraut, cooked bell peppers, and cooked carrots  (although I <3 them both raw)
W. What makes you run late: Not too much cause I'm usually early
X. X-Rays you’ve had: One at 12ish to check for a broken ankle- it was sprained.
Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken stir fry, cupcakes, sushi, garlic bread
Z. Zoo's favorite animal: Big cats, polar bears, wolfs, or penguins... I'd say penguins would be the cutest, though...

There are my ABCs, what are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment