This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A little Thursday on the Agenda


First off, let me just say:
 Lá Fhéile Pádraig
which translate into HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
As if being Irish isn't cool enough, we get a national holiday to celebrate it!!!


After a yummy dinner of corned beef, potatoes, and onions (sans the cabbage cause it's YUCKY), 



I'm list making.... Why you ask? Two of our dear friends are getting married this weekend!!! 


Its gonna be a small personal affair on the coast that has been pulled off in a very short time.


After the ceremony, everyone is going to one of the bride's and groom's favorite restaurants to celebrate. Follow that up with some more girl time (and some boys, too)...



Plus, we'll be consuming one of my all time favorite cocktails: LEMON DROPS!!


And as a bonus (time and weather permitting), our photographer wants to do a beach engagement shoot. (Let me just tell you how exciting this is!!!!) She's a guest at the wedding, and since we'll be out there, why the hell not? Hopefully we can get something like this:

AND NOT THIS:



Or maybe a little something in between??

This post is really short and sweet since I've got a ton of things to do before we go, not to mention regular house hold stuff, but much, much more to come after we get home from playing all weekend. 

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment