This is all about my journey to (finally) becoming a wife to my fiancée (whom I'll refer to as Mr. H). This isn't about winning awards or being recognized as a "must read blog". It's to keep my out of towners, family, besties and everyone else in the loop, being able to share in the happiness (and stress) of planning a wedding, to document the process so that I can remember it clearly later on, and hopefully helping some other brides-to-be along the way.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bad, Bad Girl

So I must say SORRY for being such a bad blogger, but there's a very good excuse:


That's right: BASEBALL!!!!!
But more specially, the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!


Baseball season has begun, baby....
My fiancée, parents, and I went to the Opening Night game where we got to see our team receive their championship rings. It was an awesome game. So awesome in fact, that the win for us come down to 2 outs, a 3-2 count (which means it was literally decided by the LAST pitch of the game). A big thanks to Miguel Tejada for pulling through and a little divine intervention to help us get the WIN!!!

Don't be deceived that all I've done is sit in front of a tv and watch baseball, I've also been working on 
Christmas gifts and there was also a get away weekend to San Francisco with my fiancée to his brother's house. 


Best part of the weekend (besides doing whatever we wanted)?
Some Irish Coffees at The Buena Vista....




But Christmas in April? Why may you ask?
It's because I'm making quilts for some people's gifts!!!



Now I can't say who they are for since they are a surprise, but it's so much fun. But they've got to be done early so they can go to the quilters to be quilted (think stitching in the quilt), and then I've got to bind them (and the edging). So they've got to be done by mid-August to go to the quilters so that I can get them back some time in October or November to be able to finish them in time for Christmas!!!

May seem like a lot of excuses, but I promise to be a better blogger and I'm going to aim to post AT LEAST once a week from now until the wedding.....

Speaking of wedding, we're almost to FOURTEEN months..... May seem far away to some, but believe it or not, we've been engaged for almost eleven months so it'll be here before I know it!!!!

Oh, and on a another silly note: HAPPY NATIONAL GARLIC DAY!!!!!

Any else hit a non-blogging slump and how did you motivate yourself to jump back into it???

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted about the Giants! I am pretty much their biggest fan :)

    DO you live close enough to go to a lot of game??

    ReplyDelete